Michael Jackson's Miscellaneous Good Deeds
- The Dangerous World Tour began on June 27, 1992, and finished on November 11, 1993. Jackson performed to 3.5 million people in 67 concerts. All profits from the concerts went to the "Heal the World Foundation", raising millions of dollars in relief. Through the foundation, Jackson airlifted 46 tons of supplies to Sarajevo and paid for a Hungarian child's .
- One of Jackson's most acclaimed performances came during the halftime show at the National Football League's Super Bowl XXVII. At the show, Jackson performed his anthem " ", to help promote the organization with the assistance of a choir of 750 people and a flash card display involving 98,000 volunteers. Jackson donated his entire fees to the foundation, with the NFL also donating $100,000 and a 30-second TV spot to push for contributions.
- Following the Super Bowl, Jackson ran a full-page advertisement in the newspaper USA Today, providing a toll-free number. A coupon was provided that could be clipped and mailed in along with a contribution. Those donating $35 or more were given a "Heal the World" T-shirt.
- The environmental themed music video for "Earth Song" closed with a request for donations to Jackson's foundation.
- In 1997, Jackson earned money from photographs of his son, Prince Michael. The photographs were sold to "OK!" magazine and the National Enquirer, raising $3 million for the foundation.