The Facts about OWN (The Oprah Winfrey Network)
There is much confusion regarding which networks are responsible for airing the autopsy reenactment, so in my research, this is what I have found. I've also included all pertinent reference information for anyone that wants to see where I've obtained this information:
Facts about OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)
* Launching on January 1, 2011
* Debuting in approximately 80 million homes on what is currently Discovery Health
* Targeting adults 18-49
* Programming will include a mix of nonfiction, short-form programming, movies, documentaries and acquisitions
* OWN is a joint venture between Oprah Winfrey and Discovery Communications (Ownership-50% Discovery Comminucations. 50% Harpo Productions)
* OWN is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA
* Official website: http://www.oprah.com/own
DirecTV Channel 279
Channel 1279 (VOD)
Dish Network Channel 189
C-Band AMC 11-Channel 613 (4DTV Digital)
In November 2009, it was announced that Discovery Health Channel will become defunct and replaced with a new network, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, at 12:00 pm Eastern/Pacific (11:00 am Central) on January 1, 2011."
Information regarding Discovery Home & Health (UK)
Discovery Home & Health is a television channel based in the United Kingdom. Discovery Home & Health is available in Australia, Republic of Ireland, Hong Kong, Philippines, New Zealand, Latin America (including Brazil), Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
"Home & Health is a television channel. It was launched as part of the Discovery Channels bouquet of channels, as Discovery Health, following a similar format to the American channel of the same name.
It was rebranded on the 7th May 2005 to its current name, and relaunched as a female orientated lifestyle channel. This coincided with the relaunch of Discovery Home & Leisure as Discovery Real Time, a male orientated channel. 
On December 9 2008 Discovery renamed the channel again this time as Home & Health"
Discovery Health (Canada)
In Canada, the former Canadian version of Discovery Health, owned by Shaw Media, will not be following its U.S. equivalent in adopting the OWN format; that channel has now moved to a reality-based format branded as Twist TV. Instead, Corus Entertainment has agreed to launch a Canadian version of OWN in early 2011. It was later confirmed that the channel currently known as Viva will be rebranded as OWN on March 1, 2011. During January and February 2011, selected OWN programming will air on both Viva and the co-owned W Network.
- As of January 1st, 2011, Discovery Health in the US ONLY will now be OWN
- The Canadian equivelent of Discovery Health will NOT adopt the new OWN network
- The UK equivelent of Discovery Health (which is officially named Discovery Health & Home) will NOT be adopting the new OWN network (this was verified by a pleasant gentleman who answered the phone at OWN. The only network affected by OWN will be Discovery Health US)
I apologize, I jumped the gun with the group name and now am unable to change it!! We must not contact OWN or HARPO Productions to protest the airting of this program. We need to continue contacting Discovery Communication using the contact info provided.
Thank you all for everything you are doing, and keep it up! It's not over yet!